Information we Collect
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How we use your information
Here are some of the ways we may use the information we collect from you
- To make your experience better and give you more of what you like.
- For the purpose of improving our website so that we can serve you better.
- This is so we can better serve you when you request our customer service.
- When running a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To encourage users to rate or review products or services
- Afterward, it’s helpful to follow up with the company with some follow-up questions after email, chat, or phone conversations.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Through your browser settings, you can tell your computer to keep you informed about each time a cookie is being sent or to completely shut off all cookies. Browsers can be different, so look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the best way to manage your cookies.
Some features won’t be accessible if you disable cookies on your browser, meaning the site may not function as efficiently and that your browsing experience will be affected.
Our Advertising Partners
Google’s Advertising Requirements can be summed up in the Google Advertising Principles. These are set in place to create a better experience for users. this is the Google Adwords Policy FAQ page.
Ads are monetized by the Google AdSense product on our website.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that My Coffee City has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
My Coffee City does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.